So I know we haven't been reblogging lately because it's been the same boring crap, but this post has to be reblogged for the shear number of well known people he insults. This will be Arthur's legacy; lies, lies and dickish behavior. Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors, I am sick and not in the mood. JBone
ps Did anyone notice the Twitter host calling out Arthur for crashing the party and getting kicked out? Makes #5 even funnier.
Update: Working on the vids, for some reason I can't get them embedded correcty, fucking Kade, useless shit, fuck, fuck, fuck.
As I was leaving the amazing string of successes and networking and learning that Arthur Kade had accomplished at KadeDance Film Festival, I was talking to a Gen Popper on my plane, and sharing with him the greatness and popularity of “The Journey”, and all of the adventures and “Bizzers” I had met and collaborated with, and he said, “You should really think about writing a book”, and I looked at him and said, “Already in the process of the that with one of the best Literary Reps in the world and developing a hit TV Show with a major Production company as well”, and he responded, “Sounds like you’re about to become a really big star”, and Arthur Kade said, “Almost there already. Just did an interview with the top listened to radio show in Australia”. There were so many stories, so many “Bizzers” and Crafters, and so many adventures that I could write 10 blogs on it all, so I decided to try and list all of the greatest moments of the trip (There were so many that I may need to do a second blog). Here are the Balls Ass Hottest moments that happened to Arthur Kade:
1) Meeting The Bisutti Sisters (Victoria’s Secret Models) who couldn’t have been any sweeter, and one of them was a KA 9.9 who was absolutely stunning and what I would consider flawless (having stood next to Gislele and Alesandro whom I have both given 10’s, I would say she is just as gorgeous in features and looks) with the only thing bring her score down from a perfect 10 was her not being the height of those other girls. It’s a shame that I was so busy with private parties and events that I needed to be seen at that I would have liked to hang out with them some mor
2) Meeting and Hanging Out with legendary SlamDance founder (SlamDance is an alternate Film Festival to Sundance that was started 16 years ago to showcase “Better Indie Movies” and in recent years is said to have gotten better quality movies with Steven Soderburgh actually giving his movie to them this year), Dan Mervish, whom as you can see by the vids below, I was able to chill with for a bit (Courtesy of Cali BFF/Kade Nation SuperFan/Cartoon Network Legend, Kent Osborne) and pick his brain about some of the genius that he has in creating a hit book, “I am Martin Eisenhour”, and hearing him refer to Arthur Kade as a “Celebrity” really made my afternoon.
3) At the Invite/List Only ESPN Party, Meeting my favorite sportswriter and author, Bill Simmons from ESPN, who I told he should check out my site and become a fan of “The Journey”, and it was funny that of all the fellow crafters or celebs I met or spoke to (Ben Affleck, Wilder Vadermama, The Guy From American Pie, Alan Tudyk), he was the only one that really left me star-struck. I read Bill Simmon’s column every week, and feel that he is the most comedic and best writer out there, and gets me to laugh all the time. I also got to meet fellow Baller Steve Nash, and was in the section right next to T.O. and Aaron Rodgers later on at the
4) Seeing Marisa Tomei (This was easily the most disappointing moment of the trip because I have always had a “Kade Style” crush on her, and have even thought about having her as my Oscar Date when I am nominated, but in person she is very small and old looking with very dried up lips, and I couldn’t even give her more than a KA 6.43. I told one of my friends on the trip, “I couldn’t be seen with her at The Oscars. It would totally kill my Rep”.) at The Village At The Yards, Arthur Kade approached her to say introduce myself and talk about working on projects together and introduce her to “The Journey”, and she was very frazzled, rude and non accommodating, and all I Wanted to Say was, “Marisa, Do you know that I’m Arthur Kade, and I when you work with me on future projects or I am starring in a movie you’re in, the fact that you were just rude to me is going to be a sticking point. I am about to become the biggest star in KA, and this is not the way you treat a future Oscar Winner”.
5) While at The Tweet House (Home to many of the best parties on the trip where many celebs like Arthur Kade stopped by to chill) for one of the night parties, I was walking around looking for the three girls that I had met earlier in the day on Main St. and I hear someone from the VIP section scream “It’s Arthur Kade!!!” a bunch of times and it turns out it was the guy throwing the party. I came back and did a vid with him, and twittered him “Celebs Don’s Crash, We appear and leave with 3 girls”, and I met the girls (The one I liked was a KA 9.45 with an amazing body, great tits, long legs and a face that reminded me of Gwyneth Paltrow but her abs weren’t as tight as I wanted and I suggested LipoSuction to get the 2-3 pounds off that I wanted, and we ended up making out all night and when the parties were over, they were supposed to come to my after party, but couldn’t make it because the hills were too icy. She texted me all day Sunday, but I blew her off because I was mad I didn’t “Kade” her due to “Bad Roads”. It’s OK because I went 3 for 4 on the weekend and wasn’t chasing any girl around when a celeb like Arthur Kade gets his pick of the litter.
6) Friday Night, I ended up at an after party where an actress I had been rapping with all night was all over me, and then we ended up making out, and 20 minutes later a guy showed up to the party and she says to The Brand, “I am so sorry I am kind of seeing that guy”, so I got all pissy and left. Throughout the night it was made clear that we were going to hook up, and for that to happen was unacceptable, but I wasn’t horribly upset because I saw marks on the inside of her arms and I said, “Are those Heroin Holes?”, and she looked at me and said, “It’s Eczema you moron”, but I just couldn’t get the marks out of my head which really bugged me out the whole night.
7) While in the Philadelphia Industry Lounge, 2 girls were sitting on the couch, and one said, “You’re Arthur Kade” and I replied “Yep” (I was so tired of answering that question because I was recognized a lot all weekend, and just wanted to be a normal Gen Popper Instead of a celeb, and then she said, “We have a common friend, Kent Osborne” so I sat down and turns out they were part of the Production Team of one of the better movies at the festival “The Freebie, so we took pics and even did a vid, but my memory card was full.
Meeting all of the producers and directors of so many movies was amazing (There are so many to name that it would take forever), but one that stands out was the group I met at Butcher’s where we exchanged numbers but they had a girl there with them who was a Chicago 8.5 (Blonde with great red lipstick, a slamming little body, but need a bit of a “Kade Style Makeover” so when I asked about her, the one girl answered, ‘She LOVES Rich Men”, and I replied, “That’s not a problem, I landed those girls when I was poor, and know how to handle them”. I have a million cards of producers that I need to follow up with, and the spreading of “The Journey” is in full force all over KA and NYC.
9) Arthur Kade and Ben Affleck (Who was screening his new movie, “The Company Men”) walked by each other on Main Street, but couldn’t stop and talk to each other because The Paps were all over him (I joked to the model that I was with, “It’s like Obama just walked by us”), but I was surprised that he was my size and built. he was a lot bigger than I expected.
10) While in the shuttle heading to the airport, I met the Editor in Chief of a major Celeb/Hollywood Site called The Wrap, who asked me to email and follow up with her about being a guest contributer, and although being a blogger is only my third or fourth passion after acting, authoring, and modeling, I thought it would be a great way to continue to influence the Gen Pop. We Joked about how Bill Gates was at The Private Cisero’s party that featured a concert by John Legend (Great Friendly Guy who was at The Village with us one day), and was dancing on tables and as one friend said, “Fist Pumping and Nerding it out”. I was busy at The Twitter party (Hardest Door to get into that night, and they left at least 200 people in the cold not letting them in), and the girl I ended up making out with stuck her hands down my pants when we talked about “Penal Grooming” and I actually jumped back and said, “Save that For Later”.
11) Running into Laura Silverman (Sarah Silverman’s Sister who I met with actors David Pressman and Rick Overton during my legendary KA trip Last Year) who looked at me and smiled and said, ” Mr. Arthur Kade”. She was an original Celeb Fan when I brought “The Journey” to KA for the first time.
12) While Grabbing Lunch with Kent Osborne, I walked out to see which fellow celeb was outside getting harrassed By Gen Poppers, and knew the dude looked familiar, but couldn’t place it. My first guess was Anthony Michael Hall, but turns out it was Alan Tudyk (Steve The Pirate From DodgeBall), and as Kent and I were walking in from the outside I said it didn’t matter who he was because Arthur Kade was more famous than him anyway.
13) When I ran into “The Dad From One Tree Hill”, we started talking and I said, “Let’s Take a Pic”, and he started thanking me and seemed so genuinely surprised that someone had asked to take a pic with him. It was so sweet and innocent that I debated hugging him, and saying, “When you’re famous you can’t act like that man. Own the crowd. Own the crowd”.
14) Other Fellow Crafters Arthur Kade saw or met but didn’t have a chance to network with: John Legend (Nicest Guy Ever), Juliette Lewis (She is Absolutely Insane), Simon Rex, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Levar Burton (Jordi La Forge From Star Trek), Bob Saget (Who Had 3 gorgeous girls around him), Paris Hilton (Who actually looked really great), Adrian Grenier (He acts, walks, and moves exactly like Vinnie Chase and his movie, Teenage Paparazzi got mixed reviews with one juror telling me, “That movie makes him look like the biggest narcissist).
“Welcome to KadeDance”…Arthur Kade…01/26/10