I don't think the words I highlighted in RED are just a typo, but rather his subconscious peeking out. Otherwise more bullshit I don't even care to comment on. How can someone claim to make out with so many women that he never bangs? If I start chatting with a woman at a bar it's a pretty good bet I'll close the deal within a short time. Maybe not that night, but I'll get a number and go from there. How can he fail so often when it comes to women? Oh, I know, I'm a good guy and he's a disgusting lunatic with delusions of grandeur. More bullshit and lies from Arthur Kadyshes...
Insanity at SET: Friday night, The Entourage decided to “Light Up” the party at SET (This was the ultra exclusive Christian Loubintin Party which was also the after party for Russell Simmon’s charity event earlier in the night), where one of our top promoter friends in Kadeami placed our group at the table right next to his, right in front of the DJ Booth in the middle of the club. SET is my favorite club in Kadeami because it provides an intimateness of being next to all the hottest people (It’s designed perfectly for partying, and allows space to meet hot girls to take home, and isn’t cavernous like LIV where you feel like you’re in a warehouse and need a HUGE Group to kill it “Kade Style”), the door is near impossible to get into for the average Gen Popper, and they always get the best DJ’s in the country and the sound system is just incredible for dancing all night. We were all in “Kade Style” party mode ready to pounce on every hottie that wanted The Brand, and the night definitely didn’t disappoint because we killed 3 bottles, had more girls at our table brought over than can be imagined, and The Brand dominated the room as always. Here are the moments:
1) The Brand was looking forward to taking home the “Modelesque” 9.36 from the night before and working and breaking her down all day at the pool that afternoon (She is described in the prior blog), but when she gets there, she “B-Lines” to another guy, and never acknowledges that Arthur Kade is breaking The Drought with her so instead he gets so drunk that he ends up making out with some TV Show host (I remember someone telling me who recognized her, “Do you know who that is you’re kissing?” about the girl, and I said, “Do you know who I am?” (”Dev Deal” for hit TV Show and NY Times BestSelling Author and she told me who it was ((Can’t remember the name she said)) which didn’t really impress me because I am a way bigger celeb anyway) whom I don’t even remember meeting or kissing, and when I woke up in the morning I asked my friend, “Was the girl I hooked up with Brunette?”, and he says, “Nope, she was blonde, and you guys met when they were brought over to us while walking by, and within 3 minutes you guys were making out without even saying 2 words to eachother”. I remember feeling something weird on her lip while kissing her which bothered me, so I got bugged out and stopped, but I think I was just out of my mind drunk and stupid.
2) The Ballet show at SET was absolutely insane, and so was the prime positioning of The Brand’s table in relation to the rest of The Gen Pop where I am directly in the middle so that the hot crowd can see “A-Listers” partying. When the check came, I remember signing the amount I owed, but In Kadeami, they automatically plug in gratuity, but I was so drunk that I think I tipped on top of the amount they already plugged in so I can’t wait until it hits Arthur Kade’s Amex to check. If I did, than it’s OK because it’s important that a celeb of my caliber represents The Brand and his mystique by taking care of the staff, although if you tip too much, then the staff may think that Arthur Kade is just flaunting his soon to be vast fortune, and “Showing Off” for the Gen Pop and is slightly insecure which is common in “The Biz”.
3) When I left SET, Arthur Kade went next door to the pizza place and grabbed 2 slices, and as he was sitting there, he struck up a conversation with 2 Black Girls who called him “Cute” and “Funny”, and as the discussion became sexual about threesomes, I asked them if they like “White Guys”, and would do a threesome (It’s truly amazing that when you are “Italian Handsome”, and “Charming as Hell” (A girl at the audition said this when she talked to me because she thought Arthur Kade would be stuck up and pompous, but as she said, “You’ve got this really funny sense of humor where you can get away with your sexual innuendos and crass remarks”), and they replied, “Do you think YOU can handle US”, and I said, “Probably Not” because they were both 7’s and would probably tear me apart in the bedroom so I ate and went back to my room, but we hugged when I left and they said, “You made our night”.
4) “Crunch…Crunch….Crunch” This is the sound of latex meeting vagina that Arthur Kade woke up to on Saturday morning. This will go down in the annals of all funny jokes told by Arthur Kade, and had the Entourage laughing for at least 10 minutes while describing what he was hearing and how he wishes he was still unconscious and was even debating running into a wall head first to knock himself out not to hear it anymore.
VOGUE/Versace Fashion Show and Party: As wild and insane as the night at SET was, the following night was all about the Glitz and Glamour of Hollywood, KA, and “The Biz”, showcasing some of the biggest celebs in Kadeami for “Art Basil” (Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, Dave LaChapelle, Katrina Campins, Arthur Kade, Russell Simmons, Scottie Pippen, and more models and scene makers from the city than the Gen Pop can imagine, and my friend even said, “This is probably the hottest party I have ever been too”, although this is The Brand’s life for the last 12 years) and doing it in a setting that was absolutely amazing. This party was held at a Multi-Million Dollar Mansion on the Bay which had the owners small yacht (75-90 FT?) parked in front of the guest house, and the “Big Boat” (150 Ft?) parked right behind it, and there was a tent which housed an unbelievable VOGUE Fashion Show, Hor D’evourves, Open Bar, and an absolutely gorgeous Kadeami Crowd. There were 2 security check points, and if you were not on “The List”, there was no entrance.
1) Meeting and talking to fellow M.I.M. (Mogul In The Making), Russell Simmons, whom I look up to in many ways because like The Brand, he came from a very humble background and has recreated his Brand to redefine His Biz, much like The Brand is doing for The Craft and KA, in “The Biz” and I could tell that he was impressed by my composure and stature for such a young rising “Bizzer”.
2) When I was in Kadeami last year, a gorgeous girl who looked familiar walked by me outside the Gansevoort, and we walked right past each other, and then I met friends at Phillipe for dinner in the hotel, which was followed by a random text from a friend in Philly five minutes later that said, ‘Do you know who Katrina Campins is (She almost won the first Apprentice, and is the star of Bravo’s “Miami Social” and one of the top Entrepreneurs in the Country)?” and I wrote, “Sounds Familiar”, and my friend wrote ” She just texted me that She thinks she just walked by you and recognized you from my facebook”, and ever since then, Me and Katrina have been Facebook friends, and got to finally see each other at this party. We compared notes on “The Biz” and “The Journey”, and she was an absolute sweetheart. I also got to meet one of my favorite players, Scottie Pippen who I caught up with for a “Hot Minute” as well.
3) After the party, we grabbed an amazing dinner at Mr. Chow in the W Hotel, where we joked about how people have been calling the hotel asking about me and if I was staying there, and I joked about how Arthur Kade is becoming so big, “That I will have to start using aliases and diversions wherever I stay like Julia Roberts and George Clooney” because obsessed Kade Nation Stalkers are checking where and what hotels I am at and are probably wanting to show up and meet me and get an autograph or get in a blog vid saying hello . I was joking that I will use names that are funny and have an influence and symbolism to The Brand and “The Journey” like: Donkey Kong, Earvin Johnson, Bruce Lee, William Shatner, Jesus Christ, Mark Twain, and Muhammad Ali to throw my fans off and give me some much needed privacy when I am away.
Check Out these AMAZING VIDS from the weekend, and the pictures from the parties:
“Being “”A-List”" means knowing that you’re the first letter in the celebrity alphabet”….Arthur Kade….12/07/09