11/5/09

TITS - Behind The Scenes Of A Wannabe Celebrity Photo Shoot

Someone really needs to tell Arthur that the shirts in the two photos below are WAY out of style...
So Arthur apparently modeled t-shirts for some supposedly balls-ass shirt company in LA. Pretty much laughing our asses off at the TITS site, where they don't even show the faces of people who model for them. See for yourselves here


He claims he was also "booked in a movie as featured background..." Gag. In regular person language this is translated to "saw an ad on Craigslist for extras and jumped on it quick because extra work with dozens or hundreds of other random people is the only real work I can get, and I'm dumb enough to tell people I will steal the show when the camera maybe only catches a glimpse of me for a fraction of a second." Wrap your mind around that...


Finally, Kade will be much better off when he stops fantasizing that he looks younger than 25. His face looks like an old pork chop with a Dollar Store spray tan, his eyes look like they have a 747 worth of luggage beneath them, and he's lucky if he could pass for younger than 40 at best.

Once again we've highlighted all the parts that are total lies or delusions, or things Kade can simply never prove. Holy fuck... the first SEVEN lines alone are a total nightmare of lies!


Lately, Arthur Kade has been spending so much time working on his amazing book which will be a NY Times Bestseller, and developing a soon to be hit TV show with IMG Media (Both of these things will make me a household name but my first Emmy, Oscar, Or Pulitzer will make me cry), that he hasn’t been able to focus on the basics of “The Biz”, the things that have made him a worldwide currency and media sensation, and the man some are calling the next M.I.M. (Mogul In the Making) in the mold of Diddy, Simmons, and even Oprah if I do this right, because of my multimedia entrance with such vigor and ferocity that no one has ever seen anything like it. Today, it was great to get back to the basics of “The Journey”, because I got to do something that I did for income for so many years, where people paid me for my unique and unorthodox looks, and when I realized that my “Look” (Italian/Greek) stood out no matter where I went and no matter where I was around (I will never forget being in a club with Ben Affleck in New York when he was dating J-LO, and everyone there was looking at me and trying to figure out who I was, and I knew that I could be special in Hollywood), and this is why girls have always loved me and jumped into bed with me almost at will. Even though I have an extremely sexual and sensual personality, and can talk girls into anything (My favorite is when a girl says, “I will never have a threesome”, and next thing you know she is going down on another girl while I am doing her from behind), it’s my being extremely handsome and “Royal” appearance that are the keys to the kingdom.
I finally did the photo shoot to update my head shots (I Killed it, and we got 4 different facial expressions, and as soon as the shots are touched up, I will put them on the site, but there is one of me smiling in the video below where I look 25 or maybe even younger) at G Lounge, and being the celebrity I am, I was able to shoot with one of the hottest photogs in KA, Lani Lee, and she is also the head photog for the a clothing line that I LOVE called TITS (Titsbrand.com). Tits is considered by many to be the hottest urban/street line in KA right now, and focuses on edginess and sexuality (Check out the shirts in the pictures below), and I would love to have an endorsement deal with them because they use naked girls (If any are interested in shooting for T-Shirts they should contact them). I will have to get Team Kade on this once I get things to settle down with the TV Show and book.
The shoot was amazing, and it just reminds me that had I not focused on partying and more partying when I was younger, I could have probably been at the level of Tyson Beckford or Markus Schenkenburg and graced the cover of all the major mags (It’s funny that I made all those mistakes back then, but here I am now about to grace those covers as an award winning actor and author and not just a “Pretty Boy”). Modeling has always come naturally to me, and I will never forget when a photog in NYC told me while test shooting, “You have one of the most beautiful faces in the world”, and only now that I am older, see wrinkles, and have to work twice as hard to stay twice as young do I realize how beautiful I was in my 20’s.
In the meantime, I was booked today to film in a movie as featured background and will be performing a kissing scene with a girl (I will blog about this shortly) on Saturday, and also moved my “Off-Broadway” audition to Saturday as well. Here are some amazing vids from behind the scenes of a fashion and modeling shoot of The Brand (Most people never see what goes on behind the scenes of a celebrity photo shoot, and that’s the beauty of Arthur Kade wanting to share it with the world like an orgasm), and me modeling the super hot “TITS” shirt line. Q&A Coming very soon…
“Arthur Kade is not about winning or victory. He has already won. He is about being a once in a lifetime experience that the Gen Pop will talk about for generations to come. Welcome to Kadealot”…Arthur Kade…11/06/09



























And this is how the above pictures will appear on the TITS website:



11 comments:

  1. google lani lee... annie lebovitz she isn't. Lani if you're reading this, get your name out of his blog quick smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys, it's The Loo... I can't sleep,so I checked on Fuckness and went to the TITSBRAND site and here's what I found!
    Page not found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed,
    had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please try the following:
    If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

    - Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
    - Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HTTP 404 - File not found


    What a total waste of time, life, skin, etc... I'm DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said before, the casting director is going to get one hell of a shock when you walk in after them seeing 'airbrushed' photos and expecting something altogether different.

    Re: those teeshirts, grow up. You will never be 17 again. Get used to it. Do you have nudie posters on your bedroom wall too? If I saw that on a guy I would have nothing to do with them. It is a red siren..."this isn't a man, it is a boy." How low that photographer must feel for having to try to make that crap look good. Much like Sharon must feel low taking money from you 'teaching you how to act' when she knows there isn't a chance in hell you will ever learn anything. It seems everything about your life is sordid and soiled one way or another.

    And for fuck's sake, in the first video, more of the horrid spit accumulation. IT IS DISGUSTING! No female can possibly *want* to kiss that, and no actress would agree to kiss it. FIX IT!

    Loo, if you click the link in legowigs precommentary, that works. It is shoptits.com grrr at the stupid name of the shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ArturdTheZero formerly AKZListNovember 6, 2009 at 2:59 AM

    I suggest going to Lani Lee's website and letting her know just how hated Arturd is and how it will spill over to her because of this photoshoot.

    http://www.lanilee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many NY Times Bestsellers and Pulitzer Prize winners awkwardly shift back and forth between third person and first person in the same narrative?
    Yeah, didn't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Radda, although my eyes are burnt now.

    Oh BROTHER! Douchewear Deluxe! And yet, he's still out of his league... Lani Lee shouldn't attach her name to this low-rung fraud , but hey... if she conceded to snap pix of this mess, she can't be much better herself.

    He looks like a decaying whippet corpse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone taking their first lesson could fly a Piper Cub into those nostrils without too much of a problem.

    Oh. And speaking of headshots and casting directors and such, remember a few weeks ago when Anal went up to NYC for that goofy Learning Center thing where he was evaluated by Real Casting Directors? I seem to recall him thinking that he would have to hire a PA to field all the offers he'd be getting. But I guess things just didn't work out like that.

    Oh. And the Hair again! Like greenish-brown cotton candy after two minutes in the microwave. Ewww!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He gonna need large prints to get his whole nostrils in those shots..........lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a turdface...those shirts are silly. He really is weird looking. I mean seriously what a mutant

    ReplyDelete
  10. "and this is why girls have always loved me and jumped into bed with me almost at will"

    His will or theirs?

    But that's what the chloroform is for.

    ReplyDelete