The latest from Arthur Kade is so chock-filled with lies and idiocy, we're not even sure how to comment on some of this. Among the gems below:
Kade thinks that a local Philly cab driver saying "Kade Out" (and we're pretty sure he was asked to do this by Kade's disgusting friends in that cab) is proof that he is a global star. WTF?
The bit about "massive finger penetration" and doing a, ahem, "oil check" is just gross. So is screwing women in bathrooms. Teenagers talk this way. Not 32 year old adults.
Can someone also explain to us how a "featured background" role would include a kissing scene? We're taking this one as pure fantasy in the sickening world of Kade's mind.
As usual, we've highlighted all the lies, delusions, or things Arthur cannot possibly prove:
When you’re an amazing emerging TV and Literary star, it’s tough to have things not go your way, but even Arthur Kade can have a letdown once in a while, and although it’s been forever since that’s happened, I was reminded on Saturday that it’s possible. I was excited all week, because I was called in for a “Featured Background” role called “Hot Guy” on Tatum O’Neal’s new movie, “Sweet Lorraine”, and the scene that I was supposed to be filming involved a kissing scene with a girl and 2 guys, and I assumed that I was one of the two guys since they booked and confirmed me twice, so I decided to drive up Saturday night to Brooklyn for an all night shoot (If you’re not a working actor, then the Gen Pop doesn’t know this is the most grueling part of “The Biz”) and show my “Star Potential” by nailing this scene “Kade Style”. I was even more excited because I am always told by the multitudes of girls that I make out with that I am an amazing kisser (I recently had a girl who I kissed while drunk in NYC in a cab tell me, “You are the best kisser!!”, and it was funny when I tried to unzip my pants for a blow job in the cab and she said “There’s no way I’m blowing you in a cab” which really turned me off but she still blew me later at her house anyway and it was all teeth), and I figured that this would translate beautifully to film, and provide a tremendous opportunity for the Film part of “The Journey” to go to another level.
After giving a great audition for the Off Broadway theater production in NYC 9The casting director said ‘Great Job!!, and even had me read the sides for the part before I left), I got to the set in Brooklyn, which was an an old house, grabbed the most amazing ribs that they had in the kitchen (My friend joked today at Brunch at Marathon Grill, “You drove all the way to Brooklyn for some good ribs”), and was told that there were 6 guys that were there (including me), but that they were only using 2 of us, and after eating and waiting for an hour, the PA came down and announced the 2 guys, and I wasn’t one of them. One of the other guys told me that the 5 of them took the shuttle in from Manhattan to set with the girl, and she made the selection from seeing them there, and that she had probably never seen me because I self reported by car, which would make sense to me because there I have trouble imagining a girl not selecting Arthur Kade after seeing him. I am told by so many people that I am one of the best looking men in “The Biz”, so I chalked the night up to Great Effort, and drove back to Philly where I dominated Recess and G Lounge, “Kade Style”, and did what The Brand always does, “Provide a show”. On the way out of the house, the casting director thanked me for the effort, and she couldn’t have been nicer, and it’s one of those nights that you know will pay dividends later in “The Journey” because people notice the effort, but it’s a shame because I think I saw the girl I was going to kiss while heading to the Porto Potty outside, and she looked like an NYC 9.3 so it could have potentially been an Angelina Jolie/ Brad Pitt situation of sparks on set, and a possible “Young Hollywood” Power Couple.
Some TOP Moments from A Crazy Weekend:
1) The 2 girls who sneaked into my private VIP Area at Recess where I sit on the ledge overlooking the bar almost anytime I’m there (This is now being called “Kade’s Corner-After Hours”), and came up to me and said, “Arthur Kade??” and I said “The one and only” and when we were taking pictures, I felt wetness in my lap because one spilled a drink on me which we thought was accidental at first, but when I went to take the pic again the second one spilled her drink in my lap, and they scrambled out of VIP to get away. I was standing with the girlfriend of one of the owners, and we were laughing and said, “That just probably made their night. They were probably planning that the whole night and are driving home saying, “We just poured drinks on Arthur Kade. Oh my god, How cool is that?”, and I laughed and said, It must be sad to be a Philly 5.4 and 5.85, and live for that, and the truth is that if I told them I wanted them both, I could have had them in the bathroom within a few minutes”. I may need a bodyguard to protect me from these rabid fans, but I’m happy I made their night.
2) I had a guy offer me shots While I was chilling on “Kade’s Corner-After Hours” (I declined because I wasn’t drinking on Friday to prepare for my big kissing scene because I didn’t want to be dehydrated in case we had to do 20 takes), and he ran into VIP as well and asked me to take a pic, and we did, and when he walked away, my friend who was standing next to me said, “This is getting crazy”.
3) Chilling out with Ryan Howard and a few people in The VIP Area at Recess at closing time, he started telling me that he just got DJ Hero, and I told him, “Dude, your life is now over”. By the way, Ryan, your hat was sick!!! Sooo “Kade Style”.
4) Another girl who snuck into the VIP Area at Recess on Friday came up to me and asked, “You’re the famous guy with the blog??”, and I nodded and said, “That’s Me, but I also have a TV Show and Book coming out”, and she kept trying to touch me and feel me up, but she was a Philly 7.78, and she obviously didn’t realize that The Brand is way out of her league so I ignored her.
5) While on the phone at my amazing table at Rouge during Brunch today, I was on the phone, and a guy came up to me at the table, and was waiting to tell me he love me, but then just patted me on the shoulder and gave me the “I Love You Nod”, and my friends asked, “Who was that?”, and I said “No Idea. Just another crazy fan”.
6) While walking into the Mogul Room at G Lounge, 3 girls screamed “Arthur Kade!!!”, and they were later overheard saying “He’s much hotter than I thought he would be”. Thanks girls….I know.
7) A girl who I had almost fucked in a bathroom one night at another club (I gave her massive finger penetration) a couple months ago came up to me in the Mogul Room and said, “Someone told me you’re getting a TV show.”, and I responded, “I am also authoring an award winning book”, but I remember she didn’t smell so fresh downstairs when we hooked up and looked like she put on a solid 15, so I turned right back around. A girl must always be fresh downstairs because that is one of my biggest pet peeves and if I do an “oil check” and it’s not super fresh, I’ll ask her to leave.
8 )My friends came in the Mogul Room, and said their cab driver heard my name mentioned in their cab, and he said “Kade Out!”. They took a vid of him proving this below. The Brand’s global image dominance extends to Cab Drivers who probably have no idea about Gen Pop “Pop Culture”, and yet they know Arthur Kade.
9) The Girl who came into VIP and asked to take a pic with me wearing my Killa’ Fedora. I love the kiss you planted on me while wearing it..”Kade Style” Kudos.
10) Arthur Kade venturing into Gen Pop area at Recess and running right back to VIP when the staring and touching from fans began. Classic!“When Arthur Kade tells a hot girl to go home with him, the only excuse not to is she got hit by a car”….Arthur Kade…11/08/09