9/11/09

Arthur could be hanging out with Madonna, but isn't!

It's hard to be shocked by anything Arthur Kadyshes says anymore, but it always manages to happen. In the post below - hold on to your seats here folks - Arthur suggests that "the journey" "really stands for everything like the courage, freedom and justice that was displayed on this amazing day of remembrance, 9/11." Excuse us while we go vomit for a few minutes. It's one thing to say outlandish things, it's a much different thing to say something as disrespectful on this, and ON THE EIGHTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SEPTEMBER 11TH ATTACKS. What a disgusting, worthless person. Arthur Kadyshes is a failure plain and simple. To suggest that his absurd life is even in any way exemplary of the heroism shown in the face of the worst tragedy this country has ever seen is flat out criminal.


On more thing: The breast picture below was posted on his site and eventually taken down, as was a photo of Arthur with the woman who they belong to. Why is this Arthur? Is it because no one with a reputation to preserve wants to be included in your stupid childish photos?

More craziness and 10 year old boy photos from the Lego Wig.


While talking to a friend during the fashion show that I did for the Rittenhouse Fall Festival (My one-lens sunglasses on the runway were a “Hit”, and I could it being a look for the upcoming fashion season that I have created as always. I wish I could have been in NYC because I had a guest invite to the Kiehl’s Party that was hosted by Emmanuelle Chiriqui (Sloan from Entourage, who is a Solid 9.655, with a sick body, great hair, stunning personality and beautiful face, great olive skin color that reminds me of my own, although there is something with her bottom quadrant of her face next to her mouth that is a bit off, but otherwise a VERY beautiful woman and very “Kade Worthy”), I was talking to one my friends who asked how things were going, and I answered, “I’m lighting it up right now. I just got my first principal part in a potential TV show being pitched, I have a new amazing agent who actually calls about auditions, and I am being interviewed by some of the top media outlets around the world. Things are just amazing, and I am about to cross over into the top tier of celebs soon, so I can bring you to all the hot parties I go to in New York and KA”. The Brand is really going global.


I also just told her that “The area that seems to love me a ton and think I am a great interview and rising star, is The South”. I was just booked to be interviewed by The Bert Show on Q100 in Atlanta, “”I call it Kadelanta”", on Tues. morning, and they had just featured me like a week ago”. She responded with, “That’s so great!! I am so proud of you. You are doing everything you said you were going to!!” The more I thought about this, the more I realized that as a celeb, I want my new and old fans to see me keeping a high profile, and although it can be difficult juggling a rising acting career, and high profile celeb status, it’s a job that has to be continuously done for the expansion of “The Brand”. I even got a text from a friend last night that said, “Broski, we need to start selling T-Shirts”, and I thought, “T-Shirt?? I’m thinking a whole couture clothing line that could be ready for a runway show in Fall ‘10 in NYC”.


My interviews with Ace and TJ, and Island 106 have been deemed legendary already, and now every station in the South wants to get to know me, and I can’t wait to communicate with Kadelanta on their #1 radio show (Q100 which talked about me last week) next week, and let them hear my voice and thoughts as I spread Kade Nation into America’s Southern Heartland. It’s great practice to do these interviews to prepare for the larger ones that will be coming up like Letterman, Fallon, Kimmel, Corrolla, Conan, and Stern who should be featuring me soon, considering the influence and name I am building in “The Biz” (I was thinking about how “The Journey” really stands for everything like the courage, freedom and justice that was displayed on this amazing day of remembrance, 9/11). I am on the cusp of being part of the “Major Talk Show Circuit”, and I am sure that everyone and their mother will be hitting me up for tickets for each show when it happens, but only the people who stuck by me through “The Journey” get to enjoy the amazing spoils and the Haters can go “Fuck Themselves”.


I the meantime, I thought I had to go to NYC for a new audition booked by my new agent, but he just emailed me that I wasn’t picked for the job (Was hoping to hit some parties for Fashion Week and the VMA’s tonight since I have some awesome invites from some publicists up there and I was really hoping to hang out with some fellow artists like J-Tim, T.I., and even Madonna), so I will be running around today in Philly, and probably getting my hair colored because we have our promo shots coming up for the Potential TV Pilot I am filming soon, and then the ultra exclusive re-opening of Strong Box Party tonight.

“Some people were born to do good.  Some to do great.  Some to do the impossible.  I was born to set the bar for all of those people”….Arthur Kade….09/11/09


























51 comments:

  1. He is such a delusional fuck. "Top media outlets around the world?" No, radio stations in Charlotte, Panama City Florida, Atlanta, and Philly are not top media outlets. Jesus H Christ this idiot really can spin this shitstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's a maaan, babyyy"

    (not referring to velcro head)

    I would like to suggest opening a paypal donation page, and using the money to pay someone to punch arthur, or for their bail, legal fees, whatever. This would have to be documented, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about that latest dumb video: "I'm the world's biggest celebrity...but don't you dare Google me!" That makes about as much sense as anything AK has ever said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KAIDS ultra unexclusive anusSeptember 11, 2009 at 7:00 AM

    Fart. Dribble. Stink. Let a wang in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is radio something old people listen to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. stop leaving posts/comments on arthurkade.com and leave em only on here or other mirrors.. will discourage that @sshole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now lindsey is copying arthurs lego wig look!

    Check out her new lego wig bangs, snap-on bangs. The pics is unfortunately on arthurs site still, but maybe the mods can move it here. It is the pic of her and sabrina hugging AK-47.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha -- posted on island106 DJ "that guy Kramer"

    @thatguykramer: 'Holly got SLAMMED by internet D-bag Arthur Kade this morning! Poor thing :( Listen: http://lnk.ms/06wHZ'

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry that was his twitter i meant ^^^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that because of his shark fin nose, Kade's sunglasses are sticking out of his face by half a mile. What kind of cruel genius decided to give a man with a mutant nose sunglasses as an accessory?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We need a nickname for Kadipshits' gut (is getting really prominent now). Also, are those lego tits Kang's deformed pieces of plastic I see in that pic?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know, I really hope Arthur gets interviewed by Howard Stern at some point. He would rip him apart on the basis of that disgusting September 11th comparison alone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The only way Arturd could get on Howard Stern is by playing Cockaoke with Sal and Richard. Which he'd probably like, so I guess it is a possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trans: "I didn't get a part, I didn't get invited anywhere, so I'm staying in to do my hair like a fucking gaylord chutney ferret."

    I bet miss 'lower quadrant of face is fucked' really wants to hang with Mr. adult acne, lisping, spittle collecting in corners of mouth, dad is a rapist/abortionist, rape eyed cunt.

    Mr Kade, you obviously have many things wrong with you before we even get to the contents of your skull.

    If I am a 'Hater', and I would be proud to be called so, I will fuck off one millionth of a second after you do.

    CUNTOUT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How come Arthur Kade never smiles with his teeth in any of his pictures usually its just a smirk or a 'Blue-Steel'esque pout..

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know when you put your sunglasses over your dog's tail and it looks like a face? That is what Kade reminds me of in those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The last pic looks the image burned into my eyes after the plumber left.

    ReplyDelete
  18. He's such an idiot. No clue at all. His twitter says "goin blond in a bit. kade slater."

    He's referring to Kelly Slater, the surfer, who he mistakenly called "Randy Slater" in a blog post, and failed to realize that Kelly Slater has been shaving his head for the better part of a decade now. Click my name to see a photo of him. Even early on he never had blond hair.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cannot wait to see the blonde hair!!! It will really make my day. I think the so-called blonde, gay doctor role is just a joke to see how far Kade will really go to further his domination of "The BiZ" Someone is pulling the ultimate joke and maybe they deserve "Little Oscar" for it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Anon 10:21

    I think seeing a blond poodle on his head might possibly be the funniest thing I see all year. I just hope I haven't hyped up the tragedy too much in my head, but I seriously doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Would someone in the Tri-State area stamp on this cunt already, please?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Arthur likes to toss around that he is a growing "media mogul." He should compare himself to Jared Kushner, an actual media mogul, who is married to Ivanka Trump. Link to the wiki page above about him, but basically

    Jared Kushner is the son of the New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner.[1] Jared graduated from the Frisch School, a private, coed yeshiva high school in Paramus, New Jersey. He graduated from Harvard College in 2003. Prior to his admission, his father had donated $2.5 million to the university.[2]

    In July 2006, at age 25, Kushner paid $10 million to purchase The New York Observer, a weekly newspaper popular with New York's well-educated elite.[9]

    Since purchasing the paper, Kushner has pushed for changes that increased real estate market coverage, a new design on the website, and a new tabloid style for the paper itself.[10] Kushner also started Politicker.com, in part by spinning off a part of the New York Observer and purchasing local political sites such as Politics NJ.[1]

    THAT is a media mogul Arthur. The exact opposite of that is you: a horrible wannabe actor with a blog whose readership is dwindling, Z list acting gigs or extra gigs, and interviews on low-level radio stations where you are clearly mocked and laughed at.

    ReplyDelete
  23. kade's twitter said:

    "i like southern girls...i have hooked up every time i have been in NC or ATL...they love the kade look"

    What do you bet that he has NEVER been to North Carolina or Atlanta in his entire life? He's certainly not been there this year... So how can they have liked the Kade look? What a moron.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Doc,

    this Jared guy, was basically bankrolled by his father.. his entire existence is due to his father.. he got into schools because of his father and he owns the newspaper for the same reason..

    a real media mogul is Richard Branson, or Oprah, Spielberg, Lucas, Turner..

    we will see if this kid makes something out of his life after his daddy hooked him up.. but real respect is to be given to the men and women that had nothing, and built empires.. <--

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous,

    Fair enough, that makes perfect sense. I actually saw a bit about that guy in the paper this morning that referred to him as a media mogul. Interesting work he's done with the Observer, but he's truly no Branson, Oprah, etc.

    Which gives even more credence to the impossibility that Arthur Kade will ever achieve 1/1,000,000th of those people.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The girl who made him take the pic down is Brittany Burkeitt. I don't know why because after she got her nose job (actually her mother got it, they got matching ones -- CLASS), I heard she was trying to get her boobs done. It's not like she has a career, her most successful move is being a promo model for Table 31 (her best friend is the marketing director aka glorified promoter).

    Brittany, get him to take down ALL your pix and I will take this comment down. I know your ex so I have plenty more ammunition. I am being kind.

    This is what we need to do to blacklist Artie. Anytime he posts pixs of people/hangs out with people/mentions people we need to air the skeletons in their closet. Philadelphia is too small of a place. We all know everybody.

    Eventually it won't be worth it for people to associate with the nose that is Arthur Kade.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What the hell is Kade really trying to say with the bit about 9/11?

    Note that he has edited the original post somewhat to say the following:

    "I was thinking about how “The Journey” really stands for everything like the courage, freedom and justice that was displayed by the greatest heros in the history of the US ((Police, FireFighters..etc..that I admire more than anyone for their bravery and courage)) on this amazing day of remembrance, 9/11)."

    Let's break this down for a second.
    First off, by referring to an "amazing day of remembrance," that is not referring to September 11th, 2001. That was not a day of "remembrance." That was the day of the fucking attacks! Days of remembrance would be every day since then. The anniversary days every year.

    But since we know dumbass was referring to the actual September 11th, let me ask you this: How exactly were "freedom and justice" shown on September 11th? Our freedom was ATTACKED; there was no justice that day. How did firefighters and police and other people do justice on that horrible day? They worked their asses off to try and save lives. That's not justice. That's not freedom. That's called putting your life on the line and risking your life to save others.

    Arthur Kade can go to hell and burn alive for even trying to compare this nonsense that is his life to what people sacrificed that day.

    If the target on Kade wasn't big enough already, let's see what this does. Here's to hoping for a verbal and/or physical demolition of him for saying crap like this.

    I don't know how you can say anything about 9/11 was "amazing." Seriously, WTF? How can someone say they admire police and firefighters for their courage, and in the same breath compare themselves to them? Again, WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Note how he switches from 911 to his imminent "talk show" circuit fame - the crassness of the switch would be funny, if it weren't for the fact that real people went to real jobs that day eight years ago and gave their lives, because they were doing those real jobs. Amazing, isn't it Arthur?

    What sort of corroded soul asshole do you have to be to be Arthur Kadyshes? He makes me want to puke.

    ReplyDelete
  29. “Some people were born to do good. Some to do great. Some to do the impossible. I was born to set the bar for all of those people”….Arthur Kade….09/11/09

    Sorry for the typo, guys. That should have read “I was born to tend the bar for all of those people”….Arthur Kade…..09/11/09

    Kade out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That’s right Kego, go ahead and mess up that Paraquat bud you call hair some more. I’m picturing a bleached anus with the biggest hemorrhoid ever, Kade style.

    ReplyDelete
  31. It can’t be long now, someone is going to “bring it” to Mr. Icanbox for no other reason than he’s ugly and stupid. Oh, and for his diarrhea of the mouth. He’s been begging for an attitude kadjustment for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I hope you guys (legowig) broadcast this 9/11 crap far and wide to spread the word about how disrespectful Arthur Kade is. You should write something up and send it to Philadelphia firefighters and police officers. That's a pretty tight brotherhood. I'm sure they'd be very interested to know how they're being disrespected by this totally worthless idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I don't know shit about clubs, so sorry if this sounds stupid, but...

    What/why is a "re-opening" needed in a club? Did it fail? If it's so fucking cool and great, why did it fail? Why do these faggots feel the need to stand in line for an hour to get in and pay $300 for a bottle of booze to sit around with the same idiots they sat around with at their apartment 2 hours earlier?

    I will never understand it. The whole club thing eludes me, even when I was the "club age" of 25 or whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Man, I miss the ramblings of GN around here. Is she still hangin with the Lego Head?

    ReplyDelete
  35. “hang out with some fellow artists”

    Wouldn’t that be wherever the homeless stay in Philly?

    That's some fashion show. Look how everyone’s dressed. Doesn’t look like much more than 100 people.
    Modeling a v-neck tshit? And he got to keep it? One lens? Stellar promotion of the brand, good job douchefag.

    9/11and the jounade?… That alone is enough to make anyone who encourages him in any way, shape or form an imbecile. How and why he comes up with such nonsensical commentary is evidence of a severe psychotic disorder. Madonna???

    ReplyDelete
  36. You know GN and monkeybitch read this blog constantly. GN used up all her “your racist, misogynist, haters, anti-Asian and stop moderating me” material. Then she wore out “their tracking you, boring, the sun sets,” etc. until she had to go back to practicing ways to tape her…

    (Thanks TN for that gem)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Give her a call and ask about her tits...

    Banquet Contact: Brittany Burkeitt (215) 569-2433

    ReplyDelete
  38. @Matt: the clubs "re-open" so that douchebags like Artie and crew will feel hip and trendy (hint, they ain't) and get suckered into overpriced bottle service yet again. These types of clubs and their clientele are just like replicant viruses, once you think it's gone, it pops back up but is only slightly different.

    I have no idea why I know this shit.

    ReplyDelete
  39. His hair. His hair is up. My poor virgin eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  40. First of all Blonde looks GREAT from behind. It curiously matches his bleached asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  41. When Kade was on The Danny Bonaduce show, Danny told him he has to "get people to hate you." That is all Kade is trying to do. It is his only chance. He has no talent at all.

    Beauchamp: this shitbag club closed because everyone in Philly goes to the Jersey shore on weekends in the summer. They figured a "re-opening" in September would bring people back in. So fucking lame. I guarantee that place will be gone in 6 months.

    People need to boycott the places Kade goes. If it worked, Kade wouldn't be welcome anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  42. After these pictures become public, there will be a demand for death panels. There will be a demand to be on death panels.

    ReplyDelete
  43. He posted pics of his new hair. It's awful. His hairdresser hates him too.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Dijon Mustard Mop at ArthurKade.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Is it just me or does his nose look way bigger now? He embraces this so-called gay Doctor role (that will never be seen) with such enthusiasm. Maybe there will be a scene that involves DIY liposuction. (His midsection is becoming more than modestly chunky)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Paraquat hair. Chunky monkey middle. Chicken legs. Copious nostrils. Liiiiiiiisp and spittle. Assholeious mostious.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh my god. Thats it, thats all I got. I was going to quote Dumb and Dumber, but the image of that orange, wavy supernova has me stunned. Have you every seen something that is so funny you cannot laugh?

    I want to drive to NY to shake the directors hand because I had my doubts before but now I know they are fucking with him.

    ReplyDelete
  48. ohmygod the HAIR!

    So much better than I wished for even.

    TOTAL Harpo Marx domination.

    ReplyDelete
  49. One lens sunglasses? Seriously? I've seen homeless men wear them better. Fucking Idiot.

    ReplyDelete