I find it amazingly funny how girls react after someone of my caliber has hooked up with or slept with them, and why there has to be weirdness when you didn’t take them seriously after it. I ran into a girl yesterday who I had hooked up with (Did everything but sex, and she was a Philly 9.35 with a killer body and pretty face, but she was a “Dead Fish, so I decided to never experience round 2), and we talked for about 5 minutes, and it couldn’t have been weirder, or more awkward. I was telling my friend later while we were on our way to the gym, “It was actually hilarious because she just gave me the “”I hate that you’ve seen me naked”" look where she talks to you to be polite, but looks at you with total and utter disdain. Most girls who aren’t sluts take nakedness very seriously, so the fact that she knows that we almost had sex. and I never hung with her again is like a sword in her heart, and seeing Arthur Kade knowing that he almost totally had you, and is now developing a hit TV Show and authoring a NY Times Bestseller, and that she will never enjoy The Brand again must have killed her As we were walking I started think about all the different types of looks that can happen with girls that will cause weirdness in public, so here they are:
1) The “I hate that I slept with you” look: this is where you run into a girl in a club that you took down the first night you met her, and she is hoping to never see you again, but you end up seeing her in a VIP area, and you have another girl with you who is hotter than her that you introduce them. The girl will usually be cordial with you, but as soon as you walk away, she will say to her friends, “He sucked in bed anyway”.
2) The “I hate that you’re a celebrity now” look: this has been happening a lot to me because I have hooked up with what seems like half the known world, and have been an asshole to 99.8 percent of them. When I started “The Journey”, I’m sure all those girls became ultra-haters, and now that I am developing a TV Show with “Entertainment Powerhouse” IMG Media, becoming a rising acting star, and repped by Trident Media Group for my tremendous writing abilities which will make me a bestselling author, they want to jump off a roof. I always make sure to mention all of those things when I see them and watch them squirm
3) The “I can’t believe you slept with my friend/sister/roommate/mother” look: this one has happened to me many times, especially because Philly is a petri dish where everyone seems to get recycled, so it’s inevitable not to sleep with one of the above after you had been with the girl. The girl will usually come up to you angry and call you an asshole, but my cardinal rule in this situation is “Deny, Deny, Deny”. Usually this will pit them against each other, and you can go off and find another friend to take home.
4) The “I hate that I blew you” look: this one is my favorite because not every hot girl will give oral sex, so when a girl does, it gives elite men like Arthur Kade a certain power knowing that they had their penis in their mouth, and the girl knows it. It is especially worse because the girl stands there thinking, “I guarantee that he told all his friends that I blew him, and whether I swallowed. I hate him”. The girl will again be nice to your face, but when you walk away she will tell her friends, “He had a small penis anyway” to make her self look better.
5) The “I can’t believe I was with him and his girl in a threesome” look-this is where a girl that you only know because she participated in a threesome with you and a girl you were dating, and was REALLY never hoping to see you again, and then you see her in a club, and of course Arthur Kade will try to set up another threesome with her and another girl. Non-sluts will look at this as an insult, but I have convinced girls multiple times to participate again. Most girls hate people knowing that they do threesomes, so the best way to overcome this in public is bring it up to them in front of their friends and diffuse the situation or just get a good laugh.
6) The “You took me to dinner, and I thought we had great chemistry, but you never called me again” look: RUN…Just RUN.
“The measure of a man is not how much money you have, but it sure helps when you have a 10 in your Bentley”…Arthur Kade…10/23/09 (Who just wrote his 300th post!!)
Also please checkout the trailer for a movie that one of my fellow working actors (He is the one I did the Dave Mamet Scene from “Heist” with in Mike Lemon’s class) is starring in at Iamfimworks.com.
A picture one of my fans in Microsoft land of Kirkland, WA sent me wearing what looks like a homemade “Kade Out!” shirt showing how fans across the country love and copy my now celebrity “Kade-isms”