Well, we truly have a "don't know where to start" moment here! For starters, they laughed at him the entire time. It was terrible. Let's break down some of the details:
Arthur claims that a producer prepping the interviewee is what happens when doing "international press. The problem? Arthur has not done ANY international press, or else we'd know about it. He would have blogged about it. Secondly, Arthur needs to take junior high geography again. Charlotte, NC is not "international" when one lives in the same country as that place. The word you're looking for Arthur, is "national.
His claim to have created the "modern actor" finally came with a description, and it's quite dumb: he calls the "modern actor" "the actor who embraces who they are no matter what." We're sorry, but we're at a total loss on this one. What does this even mean? Does he not realize that plenty of actors throughout history have done exactly that? If by "embracing who you are, no matter what" means plugging along attempting to be an actor, even though you suck at it and will never improve, I think the phrase he's looking for is "era of the brain dead actor."
The latest from ArthurKade.com:
I just finished my amazingly amazing interview with the top syndicated radio show in The South, The Ace and TJ Show (After the “Kade Style” Show that The Brand just gave them, their ratings will probably spike to all time highs, and you could just feel they were in pure and utter awe that they were talking to an entity named Arthur Kade who is doing things in “The Biz” that have never been done before), and they and The South now know what it is to deal with “Kade Style”. Here are the highlights, and I am sure I forgot some stuff, but tune in to http://www.acetj.com/listen/ and scroll down for the playback. Legendary Arthur Kade and they already have me under “Best Clip” from our last 2 shows.
1) Receive a call from the intern “White Shadow” who tells me to “Keep It Clean, It’s a Family Show”, and I responded, “Let’s do what we do”.
2) The Producer Pete calls me to prep me once again (This is the main protocol when I do all of my International Press because they want to make sure that nothing is said that will piss off the viewers, and he tells me “Once you promoted this call, you generated quite a response in the way of emails, and phone calls”, and I responded, “I have a VERY large following, and it’s getting larger like a Domino Effect”, and he responded that their show will also help grow it.
3) I went on the air and was greeted by the cast who told me they have become huge fans and admired my work, and what I was doing, and asked me about “The Journey”, and what my goals were. I told them I was a trained actor/former model who became a Financial Advisor who hated his life and sold his company to become an award winning actor, and now has a famous blog.
4) They asked me about “The Kween” (New Video here), and had me do a live version of it on the air to which they absolutely cracked up, and it was obvious that they were in absolute awe as to how quickly I can go into character (As we actors say in “The Biz”, “Turn It On” indicating that we switch from who we are, and bring a “Complex and Extensive” sketch character to life with “Kade Style” Game like “The Kween”), and I told them it’s live origins are from the hours of acting work that I put in, and I created a “Chappelle Like Sketch Character”, that could be on SNL.
5) They said that they believe that I am either the next Sasha Baron Cohen, I should be a Reality Show Star (Everyone wants to see me with a reality show because of how cool and jet setting my life is) or the next star of the WWE, and I responded that I am not the next anyone, and that the name “Arthur Kade” will have his name on the Walk Of Fame in Hollywood and be compared to legends like DeNiro, Pacino, Bogart, and Brando, and people will talk about me for making amazing movies and being a “Great Actor”. We talked about how I don’t pay attention to The Haters, and if I let people tell me I will fail, “The I’m dead in the water”, but I love “How People are Obsessed with me”.
6) I told them that I was on 2 hours sleep, and was already up and walking and hitting the gym, and they were probably thinking to themselves, “This Guy is not human!”, and they saw the Work Ethic of the person who is changin’ things forever.
7) I told them about what I had created in “The Biz” called “The Modern Actor” (The actor who embraces who they are no matter who they are), and told them that I am a pioneer like Rosa Parks for all young actors
8 I told them that I have dated everything that walks (Models, Gorgeous Girls, etc..) and that I was not only good at this, but “The Best”. We also talked about how all of Hollywood was reading me, and they asked for fellow celeb’s names, and I gave them the example of the Domination I did in KA with going to a major network like The CN, The hottest DJ in LA and a friend and fan of mine, Marshall Barnes (great friends with the late DJ AM) stopping the music at “My House”, and giving me the mike and announcing to Kade Angeles that I was there to a crowd reaction, and how fellow celebs like Rebecca Romijn read my famous blog, and they just laughed at how one man could have already done so much.
9) They told me they were “Huge Fans of Your work”, and when they asked me to rate myself on The Famous Scale (Tom Hans being a 10), I told them that “I am between an 8 and a 9″, and that the only difference between us was that he and others like “Speidi” (Who they brought up, and I laughed because they are famous for “Famous for Nothing”) was that they have all done it longer, but “No one has ever created or generated the type of “”Buzz”" that I have in just 6 months”, and they agreed with my rating of myself, and we all agreed that in the next 6 months I will become elevated to the A++ Celebrity Level with people like Hanks and Pacino.
10) They asked me if I had T-Shirts or a clothing line, and I told them that dozens of people walk up to me asking about that (I intend to eventually have a “Kade Klothing” (Preliminary Working Title) Line like other fellow celebs like Jess Simpson and Paris, because I want to spread my already large industry wings into “The Corporate World”, and use The Brand to influence fashion trends for years to come, and they told me they would love T-Shirts when they come out, confirming how big a fan their show has become.
11) I signed off with thanking them me for the interview, and I gave them a shout out with “Southern Domination, Kade Style..HEEEELLLLLOOOOO (In “The Kween’s” voice), and they wished me luck. Overall, they came away realizing that they had just dealt with one of the rising most famous people in the world, and were probably like “Wow”. They walked away believeing in “The Journey”, and I am happy that I impacted their life in such a strong way.
“It’s not in the way that you walk or talk, but the way you that use your “”Black Card”" to buy Caviar that makes you a star”….Arthur Kade….09/04/09
New Video of “The Kween”, and pictures and videos from last night: